Link-et?! Link-et?!

F'n funny

that is a funny idea that link turns into a girl and then navi walks in on him palying with himself, damn funny, 5/5

LilDwarf responds:

Thanks for the 5 :D Thanks for the review and for liking it :)

Zelda: UO Epis:2 Zelda: UO Epis:2

This 1 was much better

This is going to be a very nice series just keep working on it and ill keep voting 5 lol keep up the good work

Zelda: UO Epis:1 Zelda: UO Epis:1

Nice One

This was well done, nice graphics, nice beginning, could have been longer, but then there would be no part 2 lol, anyways good movie

YI3 Contest VGDC (LM) YI3 Contest VGDC (LM)

cool

This was pretty good, funny, enjoyable, only problem i had was the cursor was a lil screwy, it went below some of the background, other than that it was cool.

Zelda: Sailing Sucks! Zelda: Sailing Sucks!

Sweet

Now that was pretty cool, if only that actually really could happen in the game, anyways make some more cool movies:)

Legend without Zelda BOD2 Legend without Zelda BOD2

Sweet

This is one of my fav flash, this has inspired me to start making my own flash movies without sprites! well done, hope ya make more movies!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

okay, good luck with your series.

littleFoot littleFoot

omg

without a doubt this is the best flash movie i've ever seen! You made the graphics look so good, the animation im speechless, I don't think there will ever be another movie that will be as good as this.

Zelda Blues Zelda Blues

sweet

this was a really good Zelda entry, maybe make another one! you get 5

Blaze responds:

Yeah Im kinda working on the sequel. :) Thanks for your vote and the review! I always answer to all reviews. XD

link and the fire stone link and the fire stone

sweet

that was really well done, but it would've been better if you put something like a bar around the text like in the game, but other then that, it was good and funny

Milano Toons 013 Milano Toons 013